Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This vintage inspired look was thrifted and also purchased from a Retro/Vintage boutique. My shirt is by Jones New York and I thrifted it from the goodwill store for $3.99. My skirt was purchased from Red Velvet boutique located on Main Street in Memphis, TN.  I purchased my nude pumps from Nine west for $39.99. A look like this is very modest, and something that can be worn to work, church, or just to a social event. I mainly do a lot of shopping from thrift stores because it is less costly and you can find good quality clothing for a cheap price. I also like to shop from local boutique's because you can find one of a kind pieces. I shop with boutique's as well because I too am a boutique owner, so I understand that these are entrepreneurs who are depending on every sale in order to survive! Shop local and shop smart!

With Love and empowerment,

The Whit Michelle

www.whitmichelleboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment